Saturday, April 21, 2007

Movie shoot on knappen

So I came home to find all these people chilling on my front porch. Tristan had been watching the "shoot" since like seven, it ended at one thirty am. So he put in some serious porch time. Suddenly my front yard was filled with lights and reflectors.

They tweaked out the lamp in front of my house, and set up some huge reflectors.

Out of no where my mom appeared. She basically forced me to take a photo of her standing in front of the set.


I got video footage of the actual car crash. It was pretty epic, the woman driving the car full on side swiped a parked car, then tore off down the street while two dudes chased her on foot.


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

0 comments since Saturday? Oh yeah, that's because your family is out, right? Well, did you get in the background of any shots?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Well...your family is back!! Sorry...I'm on seriously slow internet here. So many epic things happen to you...that's why you have so many stories. Who is this "cbass" anyway?

10:49 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

The dude that wants to kick Llyod's ass! HELLO!!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm, if i remember correctly, it went something like this, "Mom go stand in front of the car & I'll take your picture." It was kind of awesome standing on your front porch in the middle of the night & watching them shoot a movie.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Anthony Plett said...

Mom did you just say, "kind of awesome"? That in itself is "awesome"!
And I have no idea who "cbass" is, although I feel like I should.
No I did not get into any shots. I think my neighbors porch did though.

5:30 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

yeah I was going to say... you pretty much threatened mom into that shot.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Um...Anth...do you still even look at your own comments. Okay, it's been 4 months now...I KNOW you've got new stories to share.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Anthony Plett said...

I haven't looked at my comments in a while. I haven't really felt the drive to update this thing in a while. I will try to come up with something. Sorry Sandra

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home