Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Killer Cross Over Tour

So Melissa got tickets, for this basketball game, from work. It's a street style game that was held at the MTS Centre. We decided there was no better way to spend a wednesday evening than to watch some epic b-ball.

The only problem was our seats were up here and Tim's was down there. But I've got a twenty dollar bill and tunnel vision.
Melissa was stoked to get her cup, but I think this girl was more stoked to give it.
Melissa's pretty stoked on her fun camera settings. I'm pretty stoked on these standard "get a shot of me at the game" shots.
Now that's just rude.
The rest of the evening was spent trying to capture how out of place I was here.
Epic "lonely" shot.
"People are strange when your a stranger"
Melissa proudly displays her ticket with the authentic basketball crowd.
On a completely different note. Last Christmas Cory, Tristan, and I spent a day baiting hawk owls. I fed this guy two mice off my head, and Tristan fed him one. These are really fast birds, and it's quite exhilerating watching them fly at your face with talons out. I finally got this shot from Tristan, so I thought no better time then now to share it with you.

9 Comments:

Blogger melissaplett said...

Awww... you look so lonely it's actually quite sad. As for me and my 'wings'... what the heck?! That makes me look even more out of place with those b-boys.
Oh, YOU're my favorite sister!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Seriously, the shot of you drinking TH coffee with that moustache...gross! Love how you stuck at among the B-ball crowd. The "lonely" picture looks like a good music video shot or something.

That's crazy how that bird just swoops down like that. I'd be so freaked out!!! But the pic looks very cool.

And Melissa's my favorite sister...so I guess we're all somebody's favorite. Awww!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So a couple of thoughts on this blog, one I wish you didn’t look so lonely it those photos, kind of sad, your moustache is getting really long, but your still quite the good looker, and thirdly I hope one day I will be as enthusiastic serving coffee as that girl in the picture is! I have things to learn about coffee serving!!

There Melissa I hope you are happy.

9:13 AM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

YES!!!!
I was about to send you a hurt and angered email. I thought we were 'friends'... that's what myspace tells me anyways!

Thanks for the comp. on the lonely picture San. See Anth, some othere people know how to take photos too!

You are now both my favorite sisters again!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Anthony Plett said...

Yes Sandra I couldn't agree more, the TH shot is truly disturbing.

Chelsea, to be able to see beyond the stache I thank you. I promise, though, it will be gone before the 27th.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Welcome here Chelsea! Glad you've joined the club of obsessive blog commenters:)

6:41 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

That was such a geeky comment San! I feel like I'm on some cheesy chat site! haha - remember those? Which was the one we could get on in high school again... Alamak? Wow. That was lame! haha
Anth, man up... don't shave it 'til she see's it. And touches it. Not fare if I have to do all that creepy stuff on command1

9:38 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Well...it's true...we are lame, but in kind of a cool/lame way. Might as well face it!

12:04 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Alright, alright... you win. We are awesome and lame... yesssss

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home