Wednesday, August 30, 2006

vespa night in the 'peg

The goal of tonight was to go check out the Sean Paul concert. That's right he was playing at the outdoor stage at the Forks. We were both so hyped, then we found out Sean Paul is the dude that sings about the temperature, not the dude that says "lets go, lets get it started.......I'm down for whatever so what's your pleasure" that's Sean Desmond. Both of them are brilliant artists, in their own right, I mean they do so much for the industry and will be remembered years from now. But, we were more excited about Sean Desmond, maybe it's because Sandra loves that song so much! OK I'm done now. So anyway, our first objective was a family portrait in front of my house. Don't mess with the Plett's. Hard as nails.
The grounds in front of the stage were fenced off. We were way more hyped on the dogs.

The "red coats" hard at work, securing the area.
We were about to leave when Melissa realized she had never paid for our supper. She straight up WWJD'd that situation, and went back to pay.
Then it was off to Corydon for free coffee, still got a few connections at Melissa's old place of employment.
Birthday gift shopping for Corey. Rule number one: Helmets stay on in this shop
Had to see if her CD was still there.
No matter how hard you try, it's impossible to look or feel cool on these things.

9 Comments:

Blogger melissaplett said...

Aw man... yours is so funny! Now I want to go change mine but that would just be silly. Booo to me! Well, check mine out either way. Just so you know, I was actually laughing out loud, it echoed, my roommates hate me.
'night!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

I LOVE that song!!! (read the sarcasm) But seriously, I wish I could be there to join the scooter gang. Yah, you don't look tough, but you look fun. I also can hardly contain my laughter. Stop doing so much fun stuff without me!!!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to love those blogs, thanks kids for wearing those helmets, you sure look cool.Nice to see what you kids are up too. Looked like a relaxed & fun eve.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Anthony Plett said...

To tell you the truth Sandra, everytime I hear that song I think of you. Ha ha ha, that's your cross to bear not mine. Mom and Dad I knew this blog would just warm your hearts. To think the two of us used to fight so vilantly.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Hahaha! Thanks for giving me that cross to bear! Really glad that's how you remember me!! Oh well, the Puff Daddy song always reminds me of you:)

6:05 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

We were just talking about how you and I used to fight Anth.! Yeah, and when I beat you over the back with a dictionary, and you chased me around til I fell down then beat me up, or how about when Mom would spank me first (without tears I might add) and you sat in the hallway balling your eyes out... good times... goood times.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Anthony Plett said...

Lies, all lies. I sat out in the hall counting how many times mom spanked you. Then I would tell her "you spanked Melissa six and me five". She would really go for it on that sixth one, ha ha ha.

8:40 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Haha! Awesome! Were you trying to brag about that or were you just WWJD'ing the situation and being honest?
haha

1:21 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Haha! Awesome! Were you trying to brag about that or were you just WWJD'ing the situation and being honest?
haha

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home