Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally a warm spring weekend!

Saturday morning Chels, and I decided to have breakfast at the Forks. For the first, and coincidentally the last time we ate at the Pancake house. Chelsea noticed a hair on her eggs. Desiriing not to eat these eggs, she sent them back. Less than two minutes later she had a new plate. Clearing the hashbrowns from her eggs she found the same hair still on her eggs. She, for good reason, could not be convinced to have anything else off their menu. So, she got nothing to eat while I ate for free. We recovered this experience by buying some coffee and sitting outside. Later that evening; after Chelsea spent some time studying, and I had spent some time at Cliff's place celebrating the birth's of many children; we headed down to Melissa's house for the first weiner roast of the season. I got the fire going, one match.

Melissa's new picnic supplies. She was pretty excited!

Barkman made it out for the weiner roast.



Sunday Chels, and I picked up some Palatal and headed to the assininboine park.



Chelsea studied and I took photo's.





I think maybe I got a little irritating.









6 Comments:

Blogger melissaplett said...

Awww shucks! You didn't get a photo of our wicked awesome drinks!!
Good times in my back yard... gooood times!
(I have a small feeling that Friday Night Fires on Fawcett MAY start up again this year...)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Hahaha! Great post! The hair on the eggs is absolutely disgusting...remind me NEVER to eat there! And you are very manly with the whole fire thing. Wow! But my favorite is that Chelsea studied while you took pictures. Classic.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fantastic weekend!!! I couldn't have asked for a better one. AND it got to be stretched out one extra day, I am a very lucky lady!!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looking good brother. i'll see you soon!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've always been a little anoying. just kidding.

dylan

5:24 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

hahaha - cuuuute dyl!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home